Saturday, January 21, 2012

Girls Weekend

Well, I had to steal a couple pictures of the girls weekend in Knoxville/Gatlinburg.  We had a great time visiting Holly.  Glad she is moved in and likes her place... but I wish her place was a lot closer!  I drove down on Friday after work.  Got to Knoxville at about 8:00.  I sang a lot of good tunes to keep myself awake on the way there!  Once the rest of the girls got there, we stayed up late and talked and snacked the night away. :)  


This was on Saturday before we headed to Gatlinburg.
Wish we would've taken a picture of the car ride there!  A 30 minute drive turned into an almost 2 hour ride getting through traffic!  Kayley kept us entertained, thats for sure!

This would've been just perfect if they had a CLEMSON hat for me...
but they must have been all sold out of those ;)

We walked around Gatlinburg for a while and then ate at Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant that night!  I headed back home after dinner.  Wish we all lived closer so we could have more weekends like this.

On Sunday, my friend Jessica got married.  I went to help her get ready for the big day!  It was very simple, but beautiful!  That night flew by... and of course back to work on Monday.  The weekends go by too fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment