Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Story Line

It is such a beautiful day today!  Yesterday afternoon on my way home from work, it said it was 64!
 Maybe today will be the same :)  I may go home and go for a run.  Lord knows I need to! 

Since I am still new at this... let me backtrack a bit and give a little short story of our life so far...

Billy and I met through flag football.  My brother-in-law played against Billy's team and my sister and I attended most of the games.  To make a long story short, I was asked out on a date.  We started spending more and more time together and shortly became an item.  We broke up once but made it through!  Shortly after, being the good girlfriend that I was, I decided to help him buy an English Bulldog.  Billy had always wanted one.    
And this is Gus as a puppy!  He was so cute and nothing but wrinkles.  He's still cute and full of wrinkles now, but along with that comes drooling, shedding, farting, humping and so on.  (Lovely I know!)  But we love him.

This was his first Halloween... the costume didn't last long (as you can see in the first picture).  He didn't like it very much.

A year or so later, he popped the question!  And I said "Of course"!
We decided to wait a little over a year and get married that summer.  

For our engagement pictures, we went to the river, to a big field with tall grass and walked down to a farm and got some with the barn and tractor.  Ya know, a true Tennessee photo shoot!  

Then came the day I married my best friend!  It was fairly small, with just close friends and family.  It was a perfect day.

And now... this is the married life!!  We are both better people.  Most importantly, we have a better relationship with God, a happy marriage, a good relationship with our families, a house that we are very thankful for, jobs and have a lot of great friends!


1 comment:

  1. So glad I know the back story now! And I just LOVE the visual of Gus humping stuff, so fabulous! But for real, bulldogs get crazy. :)

    I LOVE your engagement photos. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete