Saturday, January 19, 2013

Finally back to the blog world

Here we are... 1 year later.  Guess I forgot about the blog stuff and got caught up in all the crazy things life throws at you.  We sure have been busy since the last time I posted!  And I plan on keeping it updated this time ;). 

For the second time, lets backtrack a little, shall we?  I have worked my butt off, got a new car, colored my hair, (a bunch of little fun things).  But all that seems to just be irrelevant now.  On March 9, 2012 Billy and I took a trip to Clemson for a baseball game.  That morning, everything smelled bad, got car sick the whole way there, Billy's air fresheners made me want to puke and so on. Needless to say, when we returned from this challenging trip, I took 2 pregnancy tests.  Both being positive of course!  We went to the Dr. on March 12th and I was 6 weeks along.  For the next 10 weeks, I had morning, noon and night sickness!  So surprised Billy is still around and didn't move out during that time.  But, he helped me every time I needed to throw up and somehow we made it through! 
On May 9th - It's a BOY!



Yikes! About to pop!

Due date was November 1st.  Dr. Green made me wait until November 7th to induce.  Labor was a long process and ended up having a c-section.  William Parker Etter was born on November 8th at 12:56am.  7lbs 2oz. ... PERFECT



He is now a whopping 13lbs of pure cuteness and I couldnt imagine a day without him! He is everything we hoped he would be and more.



Thats all for today!  Glad we got to play catch up!




No comments:

Post a Comment